The call originator sends a destination number, via MySQL data link, to Prescott-Martini for Stir-Shaken treatment. Here is what happens then:
- Prescott-Martini receives the MySQL data query from you;
- We add a “verified caller-ID” from our ANI inventory (this can also be your existing ANIs that are ported to Prescott-Martini’s CLEC);
- We produce our Service Provider signature certificate that has been generated by the national STIR-SHAKEN administrator, and is accepted by every major telephone carrier in the U.S. as those carriers turn up Stir-Shaken on the termination side;
- We return the MySQL data to you, for insertion into your call SIP header. We have produced an API where you can add/edit/delete any ANI in your account.
- The destination call receiver sees a message similar to this in its caller ID screen (call from Mom). If the token is B or C level, the receiver may get a different message.